Sunday 12 March 2017

Delving deep into the legend

Never On Saturday by Sue Barnard 

Delving deep into the legend

If you like a short, easy read novella that nudges into the paranormal then I can recommend Never On Saturday as being something different!

I’ve really enjoyed Sue Barnard’s work, appreciate the excellence of her writing and this new novel meets those high standards. 

It is, however, in a different style from her other work but her love of history clearly shines through. Throughout the novel the historical detail is interspersed with the mythology within a contemporary love story. I’ll give no more clues on how that unfolds suffice to say that I’m glad Ray and Mel have a happy ending!  



Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)