Sunday 16 August 2015

'When to call the cops in...'

Happy Sunday! 

I'm over the big pond visiting Claire Stibbe's blog today, and the hot topic on my Take Me Now mini tour is ..

'When to call the cops in...'

Find out about it HERE




I'd also like to take time to thank the lovely people who bought some of my ebooks during the now finished Crooked Cat Summer Sale. My Celtic Fervour Series of historical adventures rose beautifully for a short time in the Amazon UK Best Sellers Genre list for Ancient World titles. It's a while since they've made it to the spots 15, 16 and 17! 


Spots 1, 2 and 3 would, of course, be absolutely ideal! *;-) wink wink*
Slainthe!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)