Sunday 22 December 2013

Something different today!


Hello and a Happy Sunday to you.

As a pleasant change from promoting my latest historical romantic adventure AFTER WHORL: BRAN REBORN I've been on kitchen duties, today.

My heavy fruit and brandy laced Christmas cake was baked some weeks ago and the marzipan layer done last Friday. That meant today was 'decorating it day'. I had thought to make a tastefully, delicate, traditionally decorated cake this year but changed my mind.

Here is the result - the idea for it pinched from a post shared by a friend on Facebook.

I think he's quite cute. What do you think?

You maybe can't see it from my quick pic but he's making snow angels!

Now I'm off to make some fondant creams... mmm sounds sweet and delicious.

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)