Saturday 28 December 2013

Saturday Spotlight at the Romantic Historical Reviews Blog and also at Diane Burton's Blog

Happy Saturday morning to you!

I'm being featured on the Saturday Spotlight at the Romantic Historical Reviews Blog today. I'm discussing the reasoning behind me choosing the tribes - Brigantes and Selgovae - in THE BELTANE CHOICE. Please join us!

You'll find me HERE



I'm also sharing information on AFTER WHORL: BRAN REBORN at Diane burton's Saturday slot.

You'll find me HERE 




There's a FREE ecopy of the novel that's featured going to a lucky commenter at each blog, so be sure to pop in and say hello and you could be the name drawn from the visitors! 
 
Slainthe! 


End of YEAR SALE! 
You'll find the links below will access my Crooked Cat Books which are on sale at 99c/79p Saturday 28th Dec and Sunday 29th Dec.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)