Saturday 26 October 2013

Out visiting...

I'm out visiting today, doing my usual every-second-Saturday post at Writing Wranglers and Warriors.



It's about " Behind the scenes..." 

What circumstances can we control? What drives my actions and what can I control as I plan my forthcoming launch tour for AFTER WHORL-BRAN REBORN, the second novel in my Celtic Fervour series?


And what are the circumstances that drive my main character- BRAN- in my new novel?


Pop in and find out.
http://writingwranglesandwarriors.wordpress.com

images from: www.123rf.com 


And hop on over to my FEATURES BLOG and see the fantastically scary cover for the new horror anthology- NO MONSTERS ALLOWED - contributed to by my Crooked Cat author friend, Jeff Gardiner. 

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)