Tuesday 30 October 2012

Lovely reviews!

I've been very fortunate during the last few days. I'm delighted to have had a number of great reviews for The Beltane Choice, and I extend my thanks to all who have written them.


The most recent received was yesterday from kbWalker who has posted on amazon.

"...Although I like historical fiction, romance is not a genre I read much and the erotic beginning of The Beltane Choice wasn't my cup of tea but once the story lead me into the settlements, I was hooked. The sights, sounds, smells, homes, festivals and clothes of first century Scotland came to life for me and I warmed to the characters, especially grumpy old Tully. It made me want to find out more about what happened to those communities when the Romans came marching across the land."

 Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)